Our executive coaching will empower you to be courageous and creative in pursuit of your true potential, and inspire you to have the same effect on others.
- One-to-one, confidential, goal-focused sessions
- Delivered in person, or remotely using Skype (or other tech)
- Helps leaders to perform at their best, especially under extreme pressure
- Coaching can also help to prepare leaders to win and land well in a new role
Success in any endeavour requires both competence and confidence. More often than not it is insecurity, inhibition or anxiety that impact on an individual’s confidence and stops them learning and performing to the best of their ability.
Leadership Group Training
Our leadership training courses focus on how to draw the best out of people, and inspire effective teamwork and performance. Ultimately, optimal performance as a leader rests on doing the core skills well, especially under extreme pressure.
- Group training sessions, typically structured over an agreed timescale
- We introduce the Brave Leadership Landscape to help participants relate to the five core elements of leadership and the balance between them
Participants in the programme enjoy both the support on their journey from knowledge to skill, and the focus on developing the mental resilience and confidence to perform one’s skills at the optimal level.
Brave Leadership Lunchtimes
Unlike leadership courses that focus on knowledge and theories on how to be a better leader, the Brave Leadership Lunchtime Programme helps participants to lead better through regular, consistent practise of the core skills
- A series of regular 90-minute group workshops over lunch
- Run as an open programme or single company exclusive programme
- Incorporating the Brave Leadership Landscape framework, these sessions give the maximum opportunity for skill development over time through consistent, regular practise